[linux-dvb] insmod errors, Techsan Electronics, DVB, EOL

Radisa Jovicevic writes:
 > Hi people,
 >
 > I just bought a Europe Online Entertainment (EOL) box with the following
 > DVB card:
 >
 > and on the card I can read TechniSat from a sticker on tuner and there is also a B2C2 FlexCop II chip.

We have no information about the B2C2 chipset, so there won't be any
drivers unless such information can be obtained and someone is willing
to write it. You could ask the manufacturer of the card or the chip if
they are willing to support linux.

Marcus