[linux-dvb] Re: tuning problem

Hi,

I took a look at the signal strenght code in the driver a while back and
at that time there was no implementation. AFAIK the code always returned
zero. do a "grep -5 -i strength *" in the driver dir.

Actually there seems to be an implementation in VES1893.c. L64781.c,
SP8870.c, and stv0299.c all return zero. When I tried it, I could not get
any meaningful values out of the driver.

BR, Luri