[linux-dvb] porting the DVB driver to sparc64

Hi all,

I am working on the DVB driver on the sparc64 architecture, and I could
use some info on:

- has someone ever started this before?
- are there some hardware docs around to aid in debugging the driver?

I have the code out of the state where it immediately crashes the machine,
but it does not seem to much use as is. I have a Hauppauge DVB-nexus-S
card to test on.

Thanks for any info,

                                                                     /~\
Eddie C. Dost                              ASCII ribbon campaign     \ /
ecd@skynet.be                                against HTML mail        X
                                                                     / \