[linux-dvb] Re: Announcement, new driver features

Am 03.09.2002 00:54:19, schrieb Ralph Metzler <rjkm@metzlerbros.de>:

>Michael Moster writes:
> >
> > >We will make complete driver packages with those and more
> > >fixes available in the future but we will have to find a suitable web
> > >page first.
> >
> > I'll spend the webspace and the domain, please tell me want you need
> > Michael
>

>The webspace itself is not really a problem, only deciding what the best
>solution would be for everybody.
>We planned to put it on www.metzlerbros.de. We probably only would
>have to upgrade it to have more space and traffic.
>The downside with this is that we cannot offer any CVS there.
>Maybe something like sourceforge would be a better solution.

install a cvs system on my server should not be the problem, and if you want do do so, you can transfer to domain to my server ;-)
I'll checkout if cvs is possible without any trouble tomorrow.

--
Please, no Attachments

Michael Moster
mailto:dvb@juelich-gmbh.de