[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DVB-C review

<clip>

> Unfortunately, unlike our German friends, we only have 10 free-to-air
> channels, and most of them, well you know, Yle Teema, etc, are not too
> exciting :)
>
> Do you know when they are planning to add more channels?

There is 3 more channel licenses currently in application process.
Licenses will be given quite soon I think.

Applicants include MTV Networks, Discovery chanel etc.

Jukka

<? Jukka Leveelahti			Digital Television Development
   jukka.leveelahti@mtv3.fi		MTV Digital

   Tel +358 9 1500 8382			MTV Oy
   GSM +358 44 271 8000			Ilmalankatu 2 C
   Fax +358 9 1500 8183			00240 Helsinki