[linux-dvb] NEWSTRUCT: channel switch may crash the arm

Hello,

I have noticed that sometimes channel switch with NEWSTRUCT may crash the
arm.  Sometimes it happens after a few seconds of signal, sometimes it
happens during the channel switch.  When the arm has crashed, the only
recovery is to reload the modules.

In adition, I am having a little troubles understanding the relationships
between the new four independent tasklets.  Do you have some words on
this?

_J

From field.