[linux-dvb] Re: AV7110 v AV7111

Hi,

At 21:30 03/10/2002 +1200, you wrote:

>I am curious to know how the AV7111, which is on the DVB-s 2.1 card,
>differs from the AV7110, which I have the PDF for.

AFAIK, the AV7110 have the Macrovision (TM) "feature" inhibit the recording
of video on standard analog recorders), while the AV7111 (used on TT cards)
lacks of this "feature" :-).

>The Texas Instruments site has removed all information on them

Regrettably, this has been done, many years ago, by almost of the
manufacturers in the DVB consortium :-((.

Best regards:
--
Roberto Deza Asensio
Universidad de Navarra