[linux-dvb] OT - where to buy

Hi,

Sorry for the off-topic post, though I doubt there is a better place to ask :)

I am looking to buy the Fujitsu-Siemens Activy 300 DVB-C PCI card. Despite my
harrasments, the only shop here (Verkkokauppa.com, Finland) that had them
does not sell them anymore. DVB-C cards are very hard to come by over here,
so I probably have to order from Germany/Holland but anywhere in the EU would
be fine I guess. I am googling around but it's not coming up with much.

Any other full featured DVB-C card under 200 euro would be good too (The
siemens one cost 155 euro when they sold it).  Of course it's for use under
Linux :)

Any pointers?

Cheers,
Dennis