[linux-dvb] Re: New UK DVB-T channels testing

In article <200210081557.g98Fv6u08054@tench.street-vision.com>,
   Justin Cormack <justin@street-vision.com> wrote:

> > > If UK DVB-T users haven't discovered this yet, the three "dead"
> > > multiplexes (B, C and D) have come alive again all over the UK -
> > > using QAM 16, and Code Rate 3/4.

[Snip]

> ok, have more or less worked out how to do this. The only thing is what
> frequency these channels are on. I cant work out how to convert from
> channel number to frequency for the uk...

Channel number * 8 + 306 in MHz. There may be an offset of +/-.166666MHz
to be applied.

See http://www.itc.org.uk/divisions/eng_div/digital_transx/index.asp -
hopefully I've typed it correctly.

Andy