[linux-dvb] Re: New UK DVB-T channels testing

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 11:34:12PM +0100, Dave Chapman wrote:

> No, trying to tune to a frequency of 488.833MHz by approximating to 489MHz
> doesn't work - I've just tried it.

<nod> I wasted a couple of hours today because I wasn't aware of this
peculiarity... once I twigged on, my Nova-t suddenly sparked into life
=)

And now I have a working TV-based vdr setup using only a Nova-t and a
dxr3 - total cost 70 quid - long live eBay!! =)))

> I think the "O" option would just make the channels.conf more
> confusing - it is much simpler just to keep the frequency the way it
> is, in KHz.

Yup, channels.conf is confusing enough already. Oh, 1000 thanks Dave for
'xml2vdr' =))))

gdh