[linux-dvb] ... and what about DCII ?

 Hi,

  I am in Canada, and over here we have this provider called StarChoice. I
read somewhere that StarChoice uses DCII (mostly developed by Motorola)
instead of DVB.

  Can anyone point me to any resources w.r.t. making myself a
Linux receiver that supports DCII ? Does anyone know of a PC card which
can do this ? Would, say, the TT budget card or Hauppauge Nova, which
both can extract directly the Transport Stream - would these cards work
with DCII ?
 Looking at DCII / DVB comparison table close to end of
http://www.coolstf.com/mpeg/ , I would kind of doubt it - dual BPSK,
different randomization & Reed-Solomon Coding, Interleaving and
Puncturing rate(whatever that is), even QPSK shaping.

  Has anybody heard of DCII with Linux (google doesn't show much).

   Thx,

      John

--
-- Gospel of Jesus' kingdom = saving power of God for all who believe --
                 ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##