[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T and RedHat 8.0

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 10:00:03PM +0100, Simon Crook wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having problems getting the dvb driver working on RedHat 8.0. I am

Frightening! :) I was just about to write the list about the same
problem.. I'm using Debian 3.0 with a Nova-t in the UK.. and I had
everything working wonderfully a few days ago...

I was installing some kernel header packages earlier today to try and
get a Quicknet PhoneJACK working.. and once I was finished playing, to
the best of my knowledge I undid all the installs / changes...

Obviously something's still amiss because I'm getting these hundreds of
unresolved symbols :(

Any ideas as to where to look would be very helpful =)

gdh