[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T and RedHat 8.0

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002, Tomi Ollila wrote:

> Sunday Oct 13 16:47:36 +0100 2002 Simon Crook <csuza@dcs.warwick.ac.uk> wrote:
> >
> > However, I have a new problem now :(
> > When I try to compile dvbstream, it can't find several files that are in
> > DVB/ost/include/ost directory (dmx.h, sec.h, frontend.h etc.). The
> > directory seems to be empty (driver was downloaded today from cvs).
>

> You need to compile dvbstream with `make NEWSTRUCT=1'
>
> If it still doesn't work, try a patch that is described
> in http://www.iki.fi/too/newstruct.txt
>

> Tomi

I've just downloaded the latest cvs of dvbtools and dvbstream as there
seems to be some work being done on them this evening (some of the files
have been modified within the last couple of hours). dvbstream now
compiles and works correctly :)  (I didn't need to use NEWSTRUCT=1 or the
patch in the end).

Thanks for your help,

Simon Crook