[linux-dvb] Re: Patch for cards with the Philips CD1516 tuner box (spXXXX?)

Hi,

I have applied this patch, but still no luck with tuning a Siemens DVB-C
(driver identifies it as a revision 1.5 ?)

As a bonus, and I don't know if this is related to the patch or just me :-) I
sometimes get the following error (which I never saw when using a Hauppauge
before):

root@filter dvbtune # ./dvbtune -f 162000000 -s 6900
Using DVB card "VES1820/Grundig tuner as used on the Siemens DVB-C card"
tuning DVB-C to 162000000, srate=6900000
polling....
Getting frontend event
FE_GET_EVENT: Value too large for defined data type

What does that error mean? I am using CVS dvbtune (today), CVS drivers, etc.

Thanks,
Dennis