[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C HTV Finland - works!

On Tuesday 15 October 2002 12:05, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could please everybody with a cable card verify that these values work
> everywhere?
>
> Holger

This value is global though, and the "right" value worked fine for me with a
Hauppauge, but not with the Siemens. Marko (in a different -but also QAM128-
network) also uses the "right" value with a Siemens.

Since the Hauppauge (TT?) and Siemens designs both use the ves1820, it's funny
there's this difference, would be in the tuner then ?

Anyway, I expect the 106 value to break the Hauppauge's.

But I would still like to hear from people using DVB-C cards with QAM128
networks which values work for them :)

Cheers,
Dennis