[linux-dvb] Re: pinnacle dvb-s

Hi,

I still intend to work on it, just did not have the spare time to complete
it (I stopped when I was about half way through).
As NEWSTRUCT is now HEAD, I guess I really need to get it done.
I will, however, incorporate some improvements, so that we will
probably be able to drop the "experimental" in the tag.

Peter

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 12:04:37PM +0200, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Bostjan Jerko wrote:
> > Hello !
> >
> > I saw an older message about Pinnacle dvb-s driver waiting to be included in NEWSTRUCT.
> > Is the driver included now?
>
> no, but Peter Hettkamp promised to work on it. Don't know the status,
> just contact him, maybe he's just too busy right now. Please let me know
> when you or somebody else will continue his work on a port of this driver.
>
> Holger
>

> --
> Info:

"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)"
(Linus Torvalds, about his failing hard drive on linux.cs.helsinki.fi)