[linux-dvb] Re: Patch for cards with the Philips CD1516 tuner box (spXXXX?)

Hi Holger,

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 12:41:12PM +0200, Holger Waechtler wrote:

> thanks Juha, I applied this and cleaned things a little up. Could you
> please test again?

Well, now all the frequencies are shifted by 625000 Hz on my card. I can
live with this, though. =) But I don't think the functionality is _correct_
now, at least not on all cards. On my card the frequency modifier should
definitely be 36750000, or to make it a bit more confusing, maybe
even 36812500.

Marko, are you sure the frequency data in your channel list is correct?

Cheers,
Juha