[linux-dvb] DVB-T cards in the UK

It seems to be quite difficult to find a supply of full function DVB-T
cards here in the UK.
I'm contemplating getting in touch with Technotrend to see if I can act
as a UK reseller of their products so that I can get one and hopefully
help others.
Before I do this I'd like to get an idea of whether there would be a
demand from people on this list.
How many people here would be willing to fork out £200+ for a card?

Sorry if anyone here is offended by what might be seen as me using the
list for marketing, but I'm honestly just trying to provide a service.

Simon Manning.