[linux-dvb] [vdr] Re: AW: Re: [VDR - DVB ] Little OT : Stupid question ab outcam .

Hello Guillaume.

Be prepared to big troubles conncerning CAM support.

IT IS VERY POOR !!

I am using French Canal+ subscription with ASTON 1.05 on rev 1.3 board.

ATM, it is not working with SECA2. Only Canal+, France2, France3 and a
few others are working (LCI, RTL9...). For instance CANAL+
Bleu/Vert/Jaune aren't working anymore.

If you switch to a nonworking channel, it locks the CAM and you have to
restart the whole thing.

You also have to take care of alternate language audio support. It is
not working on crypted channels as it is on Windows (actually, only
Hauppauge/technotrend program is really working on Windows with SECA2).

I am waiting for the end of simulscrypt period (end of October I think)
to see what happens (if it is related to that).

FTM ,it is a real nightmare as I am not able to use vdr anymore.
(except on channels on which it works i.e. no more zapping)

Sorry for this bad feedback.

Regard,
Patrick.