[linux-dvb] Re: ARM crashes, what can I do to help?

CAM support breaks my nerves !!!

As I explained in another post, ASTON support was rather unstable and
tricky. With the new SECA2 standard it is not working for many programs
including Windows ones.

But linux dvb drivers CAM support have always been very limited.
Now it is totally useless.

I cannot understand how Convergence is able to sell something without
proper CAM support.There may exist some 'better built' driver for
'business solutions' offered (selled) by Convergence. I see no other
explanation.

Can someone from Convergence give us the real status of CAM support ?

Should we go back to windows (no no it's a joke ;-) )

Patrick.