[linux-dvb] Re: ARM crashes, what can I do to help?

Thanks Holger for your answer.

It is funny/sad to see that only Technotrend/Hauppauge TV application is
able to handle CAM Well. I have done tests with many programs in Windows
including WINDVBLIVE Demo, none are currently working well with SECA2 card.

Should I conclude that if Firmware goes to GPL, the problem would be
easier to solve ? I thought you had enough information including NDA one
to debug/workaround this firmware.

Regards,
Patrick.