[linux-dvb] Re: pinnacle dvb-s

No. But since the whole TS is available in the PC memory, you might be able
to devise a PCI-to-CI interface (or maybe there exists such a thing
somewhere already?)
By the way, does anyone know details about the pin configuration on the
NEXUS-S CI connector? Does the CI for the NEXUS use the CiMAX chip?

Peter

--
"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)"