[linux-dvb] Problems using two Hauppauge DVB-S-Cards in one computer possible?

Hello,

I have one Hauppauge DVB-S running - it works great with that great
VDR-software!
Now I want to install/use a second DVD-S-card to be more flexible.
At the web-page of Hauppauge I found the following:
http://www.hauppauge.de/produkte.htm#01
"Können zwei WinTV-Karten des selben Modells in einem PC betrieben werden?
Nein, das ist nicht möglich."

So they tell me that it is not possible to plug (and use) two of them
(DVB-S) in one computer.

Does anybody knows something about that?
Is anybody running two of them?
What cards do you use when you are working with more then one card?
Is it better to mix cards from different vendors?

Thanks for your answers in advance ...

Matthias