[linux-dvb] Re: Use TWO PCI cards with Mini-ITX EPIA boards!

> One problem: the site says that "It will not work with the Cubid or
MiniCube
> cases - there is not enough space inside."  Does anyone have any
suggestions
> as to what cases would work well?

I looked at the GA-610B case and it appears that there is room on the back
bezel for 2 devices... There is obviously one blanking plate, but I feel the
space for the other one could just be cut open with a pair of pliers if
necessary.. these are the best pics I could find :

http://www.mini-itx.com/reviews/ga610i/ (second big picture on the page)

gdh