[linux-dvb] Re: Patch for frontends/ves1820.c

> Seems to be tuning quite well now :) Some experimental stuff lying around I
> guess. With clean HEAD drivers, and the 0x28<<1 things fixed, it works
> quite nicely! (2 cards)

When using VDR (1.1.13), I can see in syslog many times debug messages from
the driver such as "tuning to freq XXX",
and it will just not lock.

Then I quit vdr, and run dvbtune with the exact same settings, and then
"tuning to freq XXX" locks almost immediately.

So when vdr wants to tune it says it is trying 161925000 Hz but keeps
zigzagging.

And when using dvbtune it says it is trying 161925000 Hz and locks.

Funny :)