[linux-dvb] Re: Patch for frontends/ves1820.c

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I also had severe problems with lost locks in the latest driver (actually
> I had these problems with the NEWSTRUCT driver all the time).
> With the following patch to DVB/driver/dvb_frontend.c these problems are
> gone here:

Gotta try that patch.
I have not been able to tune DVB-T with latest CVS drivers for sometime now.
1.12 and 1.13 work ok with older drivers.

Also i found out that my set up generates a lot of artefacts.
I have a Dlink DWL-650 wireless card with PCMCIA to PCI adaptercard
in the box.
When ever there is a lot of network traffic when I'm in the
transfer-mode, the picture totally collapses.
Dont know it it is bus getting full or inteference from WLAN frequencys.
I know that some PCMCIA to PCI adapters are crappy.