[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-T, UK and QAM16 (was Re: uk channels)

> [snip]
>
> looks like maybe not all the apps have been updated to newstruct. Does
> dvbstream output anything if you ask it for say pid 8192 (whole ts stream)
> when tuned to BBC (mux 1)?
>
> These errors look like what you get with version mixup (are you sure you
> compiled with the right headers?)

I may well have had some version mixup, and I was assuming that the newer
versions of dvbtune and dvbstream (from CVS) needed the newest driver from
CVS to allow the selection of -qam and -cr on the command-line.  However, I
have now switched back to the version of the driver that comes as a debian
package, and used the dvbtune and dvbstream from CVS, and all is happy
again.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the help  :)  Now it's working
again I won't touch it for a while  ;)

        Many thanks,

                Dave