[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T cards in the UK

In message <4b86fee631fruit@ukgateway.net>
          fruit <fruit@ukgateway.net> wrote:

> In article <983dfa864b.richard@proton.acorn>,
>    Richard Walker <runnyhunny@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> > Isn't VDR moving towards NEWSTRUCT?  So as a 'soon-to-be new user' I
> > would probably be better off starting with that?
>
> You would.

OK, ta.

> The latest HEAD ex-NEWSTRUCT seems to give much better results here
> (nova-t) than even NEWSTRUCT of a couple of weeks ago, no
> glitches/artefacts -

Great!

> I do have a very poor signal ATM, in case anyone thinks I'm imagining it.

I've got a Pace DTVA, and the 16QAM MUXs (1/B/C) give me 88% signal.  The
16QAM MUX D gives me 78% (transmitted at a lower power from Bilsdale).  The
ITV/SDN 64QAM MUXs (2/A) give me between 50 and 77% (it varies wildly).

I'm hoping I'll be OK with a Nova-t - once I find one at an OK price!

--
Richard.

"Oh, I believe in yesterday."