[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Nova-T and dual Athlon MP

Hi,

Justin Cormack wrote:

>>*
>>I've installed the latest CVS DVB modules, but none of the 3rd party
>>referred to tools (specifically dvbstream and dvbtune) will compile
>>against.  sec.h seems to be a consistent ommision, does anyone else know
>>what's going on there?

You want to use the CVS version of dvbstream too...

>>*
>>Are all the modules that come part of the DVB distribution required for
>>Hauppauge DVB-T operation?  I'm slightly perturbed by the kernel process
>>"kdvb-fe" possibly reducing the responsiveness of my "gEyes" :o\

This thread should only eat your idle time. As soon you give some load
on your box the kdvb-fe load should go down near zero. If your signal is
very good it should be almost zero anyway.

When your signal is instable you would get heavy artifacts if the thread
does not clears the L64781 interrupt bits regulary.

Holger