[linux-dvb] Re: dvbtune

On Tuesday 22 October 2002 18:15, maroi wrote:
> ../dvbtune -f 11262300 -p h -s 27500

From the messages you posted, it looks like dvbtune and the driver are
working.

To double-check, add the "-i" parameter to the end of the above line.  This
should display the service information for that channel - just to confirm
your card is receiving data.

> but when I try to bring up the network interface
> ../dvbtune -n 3003
> Failed to open DVB NET DEVICE

This is a bug - dvbtune.c was looking for "/dev/ost/net0" (the old name for
the device), but the "NEWSTRUCT" name is "/dev/ost/adapter0/net0".  I have
just committed a patch to CVS to fix this.

Let me know if this helps,

Thanks,

Dave.