[linux-dvb] Poll: backport of 2.5 internal API changes?

Hi everybody,

now where the public DVB API looks clean in the Linux CodingStyle sense
we applied a lot of cleanups and coding style related changes to the DVB
Core API in the 2.5 source tree.

Since people start to port their drivers to the current API we have to
think about if we apply the same changes to the 2.4 driver (CVS HEAD)
right now and very soon or if we postpone them until 2.5 gets stable.

All visible internal API changes are simple renamings again, I attached
a list off all changes since NEWSTRUCT.

Please let us know if you want to get these changes applied to CVS HEAD
right now or later.

thanks,

Holger