[linux-dvb] Questions about licence

Hello,
We offer an Internet connection via satellite and suggest our users to use
your drivers. To stay informed about the current development, I have
subscribed this mailing list.
Now I have a question about what we are allowed to do with your driver. I
could not find any answer on the drivers website.
Are we allowed to offer a CVS snapshot on our servers that works with our
service?
In addition, are we allowed to make an RPM package of one of the CVS snapshots
to offer a more comfortable installation for non-kernel-hackers.

I would be very pleased if you could help me.

Yours sincerely,

Thomas Kesselheim
Internetagentur Schott/sat_speed+
Technik: Linux