[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-s Satellite Internet help needed.

isn`t a better idea to use latest cvs drivers ? (linuxdvb.tv)
 and latest dvbtune (sourceforge.net/projects/dvbtools/) ?
 and my question, am I doing it right when on -n I use 3003 (opensky)
 is there any other pid for that isp or maybe I should use that one from
 unicast (in dec. or hex. value?)