[linux-dvb] Re: dvbsak 0.0.3

 Hi Juha,

On St, 2002-10-16 at 16:12, Juha Yrjölä wrote:
> Yet again a new pre-alpha release. Frequency scanning is much more smart
> now, among other things.
>
> http://jemmari.tky.hut.fi/dvb/dvbsak-0.0.3.tar.gz

I just finished my big patch for dvbsak library - support
for "preNEWSTRUCT" version of DVB driver. Detecting of
currently used version of DVB driver is done on startup,
so you can use the same binary of a nice dvbscan tool
from dvbsak with both drivers without need of recompilation.

The patched dvbsak-0.0.3 version can be found at
http://hop.at.unibase.cz/moje/dvb/dvbsak-0.0.3+oldstruct.tgz

If you find it useful I will be very happy to join the
code into dvbsak MAIN branch.

/Honza