[linux-dvb] Re: Oops with your patch to driver/av7110/saa7146_core.[ch] of 2002/10/24 16:22:20

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 12:44:15PM +0100, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I'd like to apply your patch, but don't you want to create a dynamic
> dependency rule (like in DVB/apps/szap/Makefile) which calls gcc -M to
> create and update dependencies? This is simpler and more bulletproof.

That's no problem, and I will do that.  I just thought, it was
somewhat intentional by the man, who started to code the dependencies
statically. --- How do you think, I created those dependencies?  ;-)

BTW: Is it acceptable to support gcc only here (as it is kernel
     code).  Because, if this was the case, I can create the
     dependencies without an extra run of gcc.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele			Tel.: +49-621-181-2517
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker	mailto:rschiele@uni-mannheim.de