[linux-dvb] Re: dvbd

maybe it will help you if I paste my dmesg messages of modprobe dvb
i2c-core.o: i2c core module
i2c-core.o: i2c core module
PCI: Found IRQ 12 for device 00:0a.0
saa7146_core: saa7146 #0 @ pci 00:0a.0; rev=1; mem=0xe6002000; irq=12;
subsys=0x13c2,0x0000.
saa7146_core: saa7146 #0: using 2 capture buffers of 1728 KBytes each (3456
KBytes total)
saa7146_core: saa7146 #0: latency=32 clks; threshold=32 dwrds; burst=128
dwrds.
saa7146_core: 1 SAA7146 chipset(s) found.
saa7146_core: extension 0 registered: "v4l extension"
Linux video capture interface: v1.00
dvb.o Technotrend/Siemens DVB driver version 0.8.2 patch 9f
dvb0: ambiguous subsystem id (0x13c2,0x0000) on saa7146 #0.
dvb0: probing for I2C client VES1893 @ 0x08... found.
dvb0: DVB-S Rev. 1.3 auto-detected on saa7146 #0.
sp5659.o i2c driver
sp5659: MITEL SP5659 #0 detected at i2c address 0x61.
sp5659: MITEL SP5659 #0 @ 0x61 attached to adapter saa7146 #0.
ves1893.o i2c driver
ves1893: VLSI VES1893 #0 detected at i2c address 0x08.
ves1893: VLSI VES1893 #0 @ 0x08 attached to adapter saa7146 #0.
ee24lc16.o i2c driver
ee24lc16: Serial EEPROM #0 detected at i2c address 0x50.
ee24lc16: Serial EEPROM #0 @ 0x50 attached to adapter saa7146 #0.
dvb0: V4L video device registered on (81, 0).
dvb0: V4L vbi device registered on (81, 224).
dvb0: ARM firmware successfully loaded.
dvb0: firmware = f0240009
dvb0: MAC = 00 XX XX 00 XX XX
saa7146_core: extension 1 registered: "dvb extension"
dvb: 1 dvb(s) found!