[linux-dvb] reading two elementary PIDs (Aud and Vid) at once

having problems reading two elementary PIDs at once.

I set up two Demuxes, and then read from each of the demuxes, saving the data
into seperate files.  I seem to be only able to read from the second demux I
set up.  As soon as the second demux is set up, the first demux gets no data
anymore.

What am I doing wrong?  Or am I not able to read two PIDS (in this manner) at
once?  If not, then how can I grab both Audio and Video (and any other PIDs I
want).

thanks heaps for all help.

Mike

PS Here is what I am actually doing:

Opening Demux Device:
fd = open("/dev/ost/demux",O_RDWR)

Set up filter:
	pesFilterParams.pid     = pid;
	pesFilterParams.input   = DMX_IN_FRONTEND;
	pesFilterParams.output  = DMX_OUT_TAP;
        pesFilterParams.pesType = DMX_PES_OTHER;
	pesFilterParams.flags   = DMX_IMMEDIATE_START;

	if (ioctl(fd, DMX_SET_PES_FILTER, &pesFilterParams) < 0)
		perror("DMX SET PES FILTER:");

Doing this twice (on difference FD's of course).

I then have two different processes, in a loop reading the data like.
n = read(fd,buffer,sizeof(buffer));