[linux-dvb] Re: Compile on redhat 7.3

thanks for the help, but my point is that there is no .config file, so
me running menu config will then create a .config file that may not
match that of the one that was used to create the kernel that shipped
with the distro.

I am more than capable of compliling the kernel, but as this is the
first time i have been using a module that is not part of the kernel i
thought it best to use a redhat kernel rather than a home-grown one i
case there were particular options you need to select when dealing with
modules not in the main kernel

--

Will Tatam
Email / JID	will@netmindz.net