[linux-dvb] Re: Can't tune to the Hi-Band

OK, after testing a lot more, I think, the card doesn't tune to the hi-band at
all. I only receive the channels up to 11,9GHz by the lo-band if I set the
switching-frequency up to 12GHz. With a switching-frequency of 11,7GHz only
channels below 11,7GHz are tuned.
I read somewhere, that some card has problems with the 22k signal - but why
does it work with the windows software?

cheers,

torben

--