[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with TechnoTrend dec2000-t USB

On Tuesday 03 Jun 2003 11:05 am, you wrote:
> David Vidal Rodríguez wrote:
> > http://home.in.tum.de/~vidalrod/downloads/modules.txt
>
> The system I test the receiver on has an OHCI hub. Could it be the
> difference?

It's quite possible that the bug only exhibits itself on OHCI.

Thanks for the ksymoops output.  It gives me somewhere to start although I
can't see why it would run into problems in that section of code.  It doesn't
appear to be in the completion handler at all, but rather it is happening on
trying to send a bulk message when setting the channel pids.  I'm afraid it's
something I'm going to have to research further.

Thanks for your help,
Alex