[linux-dvb] Re: Missing frontend for Lorenzen LS DVB-T

From: "Andrew de Quincey" <adq@lidskialf.net>
> I've just desoldered the TDM1316L. It contains three chips
> (amongst other things):
>
> Motorola MC44BC374C PLL Synth

Interesting. This must be the "strange" device at I2C address 0xCA, which
the Windows driver only talks to exactly _once_. It looks like this is the
PLL for the _analog_ part of the tuner (the TDM1316L is an analog/digital
terrestrial tuner), and all that ever needs to be done with it is DISABLE
it...

> LA7793   3AAD Unknown
> Philips TDA6651TT

I suppose one of those is the _other_ PLL sitting at I2C address 0xC6. Too
bad there is no datasheet on those :(

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach