[linux-dvb] Re: Missing frontend for Lorenzen LS DVB-T

> The problem is that the register-level documentation on the frontend
> chipset (Philips TDM1316L and TDA10045H) appears to be impossible to come
> by. I have even dug up two "data sheets" from a russian website on the
> TDA10045 and the VES9600, the two predecessors of the TDA10045H, but none
> contains any programming information :(

Hi, firstly, can you send me the information you've reverse engineered, and
I'll get started writing a tuner module for it.

I've found docs on the TDA10045H... they only appeared on Philips' site 2 days
ago according to the page!
http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/pip/TDA10045H_B2.html

I've not managed to track down the TDM1316L yet. However, I did desolder it
and open it. It contains the following chips:

Motorola MC44BC374C PLL synth
LA7793    3AAD
Philips TDA6651TT

Docs are easily findable for the MC44BC374C, but I've not found anything about
the others.

As I'm doing this work for a company, I've mailed Phillips for the TDM1316L
datasheet.. hopefully they'll get back to me soon.