[linux-dvb] Re: Correction: TT budget T1300 supported?

"Robert Schlabbach" <robert_s@gmx.net> wrote:
> Assuming this is the same design, it has a TDM1316L tuner and a TDA10045H
> demodulator frontend. A driver for this does _not yet_ exist, but it is
> being worked on. I don't know when it'll be submitted, though. Check the
> archive of this mailing lists for threads about "Lorenzen" or "TDA10045".

Thanks a lot!

From what I see at:

http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/cgi-bin/pldb/pip/old/TDA10045.html

Some revisions of the chip (SOT317-1) are discontinued. Can anybody working
on the driver comment on the supported revisions? Or is the SOT317-2
fully driver compatible?

Regards...
Fabian