[linux-dvb] Re: Correction: TT budget T1300 supported?

From: "Fabian Kronner" <list-linux.dvb@spoiled.org>
> http://www.usa-x.org/1/T1300.pdf
>
> ...and I haven't found any information about this model in the FAQ or
> the archives. The Online-Shop refers to it as 'Win DVB-T 1.3'.

Judging from the photo, this is the same card which is currently being sold
as the "Lorenzen SL DVB-T" card in Germany/Berlin and as the _new_
"Hauppauge Nova-T" in the UK. Both are TechnoTrend manufactured.

> Any information on this card's tuner and driver status is greatly
> appreciated - thanks!

Assuming this is the same design, it has a TDM1316L tuner and a TDA10045H
demodulator frontend. A driver for this does _not yet_ exist, but it is
being worked on. I don't know when it'll be submitted, though. Check the
archive of this mailing lists for threads about "Lorenzen" or "TDA10045".

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach
e-mail: robert_s@gmx.net