[linux-dvb] Re: TechnoTrend DVB-T Card PCI Dump (unknown V.ID/Dev.ID)

Hi,

Paolo Casagranda wrote:
Hi Oliver,
the output *before* any driver install is the same (I've pasted it in this mail).
However the problem could be in Linux as Robert pointed out (the IDs seem to be correctly recognised on Windows).
what Linux kernel version do you use? if the PCI id recognision code is broken basically all PCI driver code should fail, I've never heard about a problem like this.

Do you use and esoteric patches or modifications in your kernel?

Holger