From: Holger Waechtler <holger@convergence.de>
To: Paolo Casagranda <pcasagranda@hotmail.com>
CC: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org, o.endriss@gmx.de, robert_s@gmx.net
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: TechnoTrend DVB-T Card PCI Dump (unknown V.ID/Dev.ID)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:22:31 +0200

Paolo Casagranda wrote:
Hi Holger,
I've tried the cards with Redhat 7.3 and now I'm testing them with Redhat 9.0. Exhactly the same, with the old drivers and the new ones.
I don't use any special patch or modification.
well, the RedHat kernel is heavily patched, but anyway -- I fear I can't really help you. Have you tried your cards in another computer?

Holger