[linux-dvb] Re: dvb/cvs: _SFBUF must be called? doh!

Guido Draheim wrote:
> The _SWIN (set window/format) ioctl call will fail
> without a prior call to _SFBUF (set frame buffer).
> Only with this patch I can run the v4l viewer with
> latest cvs dvb drivers (on a siemens dvb-s 1.3).

Comitted. Thanks!

Note: If you get a grey overlay and/or saa7146 error messages
in your kernel logs, you probably have set zapping to use the
wrong norm (PAL vs. NTSC).

Another note: The saa7146 driver part of the DVB driver is
unmaintained because it got replaced with a shiny new
v4l2 compatible driver in the dvb-kernel tree. Our plan
is to phase out the "DVB" entirely in the near future and
move to dvb-kernel (which is included in linux-2.5.x
but can be built for 2.4.x).

Regards,
Johannes