[linux-dvb] Re: anyone using VDR on a LFS (Linux from Scratch)system?

anaxares@gmx.de wrote:

> it´s quite a way to set up VDR on LFS... I´m stuck at the IR setup.
> IRMAN won´t be able to access the first serial port... maybe someone
> got suggestions, this afternoon I try installing the "setserial"
> package..

i use vdr on a LFS system. i don't think you need setserial. i do not
have it neither. check your permissions of the ttyS* nodes ind /dev and
that you have the modules, you need, loaded correctly.

regards ...
clemens

p.s.: you should use your realname on mailinglists.