[linux-dvb] Re: Lorenzen LS DVB / New WinTV Nova-T: What's missing?

Hi Nick,

NL> Hi all,
NL> I'm a proud (but frustrated) owner of a new WinTV Nova-T card
NL> here in the UK, and I've been reading over the discussions
NL> between Robert Schlabbach and Andrew de Quincey about implementing
NL> a reverse engineered frontend for this card.

NL> Has anyone had any luck with tracking down documentation for the
NL> TDA10045H? Is there anything I can contribute apart from tracking
NL> down this information?

NL> Also has anyone patched saa7146_core.c to include the new device
NL> ID that the new cards use? Or is this only worth doing when there's
NL> a working frontend?

I am directly in contact with Philips now (after weeks) so I am very
hopeful to get the specs soon. Unfortunately I have to assign a NDA for that,
so the frontend-driver will be closed source and I can't give anyone the
TDA-specs.

Marco