[linux-dvb] Re: Lorenzen LS DVB / New WinTV Nova-T: What's missing?

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
On Friday 13 June 2003 13:34, Marco Borm wrote:

I am directly in contact with Philips now (after weeks) so I am very
hopeful to get the specs soon. Unfortunately I have to assign a NDA for
that, so the frontend-driver will be closed source and I can't give anyone
the TDA-specs.

Robert Schlabbach and I have now got a linux driver going for this chip based on reverse engineering. It can tune fine, but is missing some of the nicer features like signal strength as we don't know how to read them.

Should be able to release it soon. I'm just tidying it up slightly right now.
can you please post the patch, then we can apply it to the CVS tree...

Holger